Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Elegant Blogger Award



I was nominated for the Elegant Blogger Award by Klhoe Grace at All Things GoodThank you for the nomination!First I will answer the questions from the original post. 1. What made you decide to start blogging? I started blogging because my friend Olivia (the author of the blog Bored No More) told me about it and I thought it would be a great opportunity to use my writing skills and share my passions.

2.What is your fashion style?Ooh, this is a hard one because I don't really stick with on style. I would have to say, vintage girly with a hint of boho flare.

3. What is one thing none of your followers know about you?I have been out of the United States once and I am going on another trip out of the country this fall to Nicaragua.

4. What are some of your blogging goals?To glorify Christ and have fun.

5. Where is your favorite place to shop? I like thrift shopping and resale shops. My favorite stores other than that are Forever 21, Marshall's, and Five Pound Apparel.

6.What would your ideal amount of followers be?Anywhere from 50 to 100

7.What are your talents?Public Speaking, singing, guitar and writing.

8.Are you a leader or a follower?I am leader.  Just like everyone else I can have the rare shy moment but they are rare.

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I am in your world.' said Aslan 'But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." C.S. Lewis

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
The Lord of the Rings, Narnia and the Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers. My favorite books change often though.

11.Out of all the synonyms for elegant which one would you describe yourself with? (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine) ?
Stylish I suppose.

12.What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flower changes a lot, right now I really like the Black Eyed Daisy.

I nominate:

Katie at The Key to Creativity
Olivia at Bored No More Forever

Sadly most of the other blogs I follow have not posted in over a year so I will only be nominating these two.


THE RULES


  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded
God bless you all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment