2.What is your fashion style?Ooh, this is a hard one because I don't really stick with on style. I would have to say, vintage girly with a hint of boho flare.
3. What is one thing none of your followers know about you?I have been out of the United States once and I am going on another trip out of the country this fall to Nicaragua.
4. What are some of your blogging goals?To glorify Christ and have fun.
5. Where is your favorite place to shop? I like thrift shopping and resale shops. My favorite stores other than that are Forever 21, Marshall's, and Five Pound Apparel.
6.What would your ideal amount of followers be?Anywhere from 50 to 100
7.What are your talents?Public Speaking, singing, guitar and writing.
8.Are you a leader or a follower?I am leader. Just like everyone else I can have the rare shy moment but they are rare.
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I am in your world.' said Aslan 'But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." C.S. Lewis
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
The Lord of the Rings, Narnia and the Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers. My favorite books change often though.
11.Out of all the synonyms for elegant which one would you describe yourself with? (smart- stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine) ?
Stylish I suppose.
12.What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flower changes a lot, right now I really like the Black Eyed Daisy.
Katie at The Key to Creativity
Olivia at Bored No More Forever
Sadly most of the other blogs I follow have not posted in over a year so I will only be nominating these two.