Monday, August 5, 2013

Beautiful Day

Hello my Lovelies,

  I hope you are all doing well.  Things have been quite busy around my house as we start to wrap up summer and get ready for the new school year.

Speaking of the school year I got a new backpack (pictured below) which I am pretty excited about. It was the last one like it at Target, shoved behind the other backpacks. 

I have really been trying to enjoy this last little bit of summer, eating all the watermelon I can hold and swimming as much as this busy life allows me to. Also I have enjoyed spending time with my family, I have truly been blessed with wonderful parents and a spunky, beautiful little sister. 




Now I would like to share some of my new favorite songs. 


"Oh How I Need You" by All Sons & Daughters 
This song has really become one of my very favorite songs and is a reminder to just cry out to God that I need Him and depend on Him alone for my strength. He has a great plan for me, I just need to remind myself that He is the only thing I should be focusing on. 



"Crystalize" by Lindsey Stirling 
I just love the sound of this song




"Have You Ever" by Rhett and Link
I am posting this song because it is just too funny not to share.



Now that you are most likely laughing from that last video I must say my farewells.
I hope you have a wonderful day. God Bless You!

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment