Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Time No Post


Well I am sick today and I realized I haven't posted since last year. Weird thought right?  It's 2013!!

Okay well here is a little update on my life.  I had my first speech and debate tournament of the year last week and made it to finals. I got 7th place in Humorous Interpretation. :) I got a green checkmark which means I am halfway to Nationals.

Right now we are searching for the church God wants us to be at. We felt like God had been leading us somewhere else which was really hard for me because I loved the youth group at my old church. I am really missing it but am slowly learning that God will make this a wonderful story for His glory. Patience, what a simple word but it truly is a hard lesson. I know I am blessed so I am thanking God for the moment I am living in.

Well I hope you have a fantastic day. Don't ever forget that God will never stop loving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment