Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Morning!


"But you are a chosen people...a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light." - 1 Peter 2:9

We as Christians are a chosen people who have a unfading inheritance in heaven. How exciting is that?

Alright now for a little update on my life. Last week was another speech tournament and I am happy to say I made it to finals, got a green checkmark and am now qualified for nationals!!! My little sister got 1st place in one of her speeches, we were so proud of her! I had a lot of fun with my friends and am so blessed to be apart of such a great speech squad.

My family has been eating a lot healthier the past couple weeks, it is amazing how much better your body feels when you eat things that are good for it. I had a spinach smoothie for breakfast, it was better than I expected. I think the honey and strawberries helped. :)

This morning I woke up to a couple of inches of snow outside my window. It is so pretty, everything seems to be covered in a thick white blanket. What amazing Creator we have that He gives us such beautiful things like snow.




1 comment:

  1. Julia,
    Hi! This is your penpal Elizabeth! I love your blog! You should make a blog button!:) I can't wait for your next letter!

    ReplyDelete