Monday, November 5, 2012

Jane Austen

I am a big Jane Austen fan. I love all of her stories I have heard. My favorite movie is probably Pride and Prejudice made in the 80s by BBC. I also like Emma, because its quite funny. Sense and Sensibility is also a classic that you have to see but the one that really stands out is the movie that shows Jane's love story. Becoming Jane is probably my second favorite next to Pride and Prejudice. It's such a good story, with a surprise ending. Based on a true story it is quite the movie and leave the audience with mixed emotions. It is interesting to see what her novels were based off of. One other thing is I love the dresses from that time period. They are so pretty, and long. The dances in the movies were also very enjoyable to watch. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment