Monday, October 15, 2012

Life is getting busy

For a little update and what's been going on in my life, I have been super busy with school but I know I am learning a lot. Not only academically but on how to manage my time. I think it's been really good for me. Speech and Debate has started and I am working on memorizing my speeches which is always fun.

I am super excited because I am getting some practice on leading worship. At music in the Praise and Worship band I will be singing in our songs at the concert and playing my guitar. Choir is awesome, we worked on The Hallelujah Chorus last week which was incredible even though I think my voice went higher than I think it's possible for me to do.
This week is homecoming which is super exciting. :)
I look forward to seeing how God will use me and my family this school year.
Love you all! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment